Énorme coup de chance d’avoir eu Dipak comme guide. Avec 20 ans d’expérience qu’il partage volontiers avec tout le groupe, on se sent à l'aise avec lui, le trek (Helambu, pas si facile) devient un plaisir car il connait sur le bout de ses doigts son travail, il sait nous aider
DATE ET PRIX
PHOTO DU VOYAGE
Everest Expedition ( South Col. ) Nepal Side. Most of the mountaineers have their dream to reach the summit of Everest in their life time. For many who are mainly trekkers are contended having the good view of it from Kalapatthar, Gokyo Ri or visiting Everest base camp. For many mountaineers successful Everest expedition is the ultimate goal of climbing in Himalayas of Nepal. Everest expedition via the South Col remains the most popular choice among the mountaineers as it gives the most assured means of reaching the top. Time spent over 8000m. is less in the approach to the summit on the south side as the summit is attempted in one push. Furthermore the south route has a good record of success due to the easy access of the route once it is opened by the first summiters of the season. The popular Everest base camp trail is followed to reach the base camp for the Everest expedition. A short walk along the moraine leades to the icefall with large seracs and crevasses which is considered one of the obstacles for the expedition. Each year, experienced Sherpas fix this section with ropes and ladders which makes easier for the climbers to cross this section to reach Camp 1. The terrain is gradual climb to reach the Camp 2 near the top of the Western Cwm. From here climbing on mixed snow and ice leades way up the Lhotse Face to Camp 3. From the camp 3 climbing on moderate mixed snow and rocks is not easy which leads to South Col. the Camp 4. The route steepens after ascending snow slopes to reach the crest of the South East Ridge and easy climbing and then again steep clmbing leads to the South Summit. A short traverse to the Hillary Step and then climbing on short, steep rock and snow groove of notorious Hillary Step leades to the final easy ridge to the summit.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and hotel transfer
Day 02 – 03: Official formalities and expedition preparation
Day 04: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 05: Trek to Namche
Day 06: Rest at Namche
Day 07: Trek to Tengboche
Day 08: Trek to Pheriche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche
Day 10: Trek to Gorakhshep
Day 11: Trek to Kalapatthar & retrace Gorakhshep
Day 12: Trek to base camp
Day 13 - 52: Climbing period Day 53: Retrace to Lobuche
Day 54: Trek to Pangboche
Day 55: Trek to Namche
Day 56: Trek to Lukla
Day 57: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 58: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 59: Airport transfer for international flight.
1. Equipment allowance, daily allowance & insurance for base camp staff ( sirdar, cook, kitchen boy and liaison officer )
2. Flights to transfer climbing members, staff, liason officer and cargo of the climbing gear.
3. Food and fuel at the base camp
4. All camping equipment at the base camp such as, member tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables.
5. Trek support for climbing members from Lukla-base camp-Lukla.
6. Porters to carry loads from Lukla-base camp-Lukla
7. Royalty and peak permit
8. Airport arrival and departure
9. Accommodation at 3 and 4 star hotels in Kathmandu before and after the expedition on BB plan
1. High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
2. Climbing equipment, tents and personal equipment above base camp
3. Personal accident insurance and emergency rescue operation
Si les dates proposés vous convient pas Nous organisons votre trek et séjour « sur mesure » ! Ecrivez-nous, nous avons hâte de partager avec vous l’amour de notre pays et de vous faire découvrir toute la diversité du Népal !