Énorme coup de chance d’avoir eu Dipak comme guide. Avec 20 ans d’expérience qu’il partage volontiers avec tout le groupe, on se sent à l'aise avec lui, le trek (Helambu, pas si facile) devient un plaisir car il connait sur le bout de ses doigts son travail, il sait nous aider
DATE ET PRIX
PHOTO DU VOYAGE
Baruntse is one of the beautiful peaks in Nepal. This is a considerable and symmetrical snow peak which has four pointy peak to summits. It is bounded on the east by the Barun Glacier flowing north south from Cho, to the northwest by the Imjatse glacier and the Hunku glacier forms the southeast boundary.
Our expedition guides and climbing Sherpas are well experienced and professional. They have been in this field for the last two decades. So they could give all necessary guidance to take what all precaution and expected dangers and how to tackle them. This enhances our expeditors to have full confidence and courage.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 -04 : Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure, overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Fly to Tumlingtar, overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Mane Bhanjyang, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Chichira, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Num, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Seduwa, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek to Tashi Gaon, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Kauma, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Dobato, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Jark Kharka, overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Hillari Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 15 : Trek to Makalu Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 16 : Trek to Baruntse Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 17 - 35 : Climbing Period.
Day 36 : Trek to Yak Kharka, overnight at tented camp.
Day 37 : Trek to Mumbuk, overnight at tented camp.
Day 38 : Trek to Tashi Gaon, overnight at tented camp.
Day 39 : Trek to Num, overnight at tented camp.
Day 40 : Trek to Chichira, overnight at tented camp.
Day 41 : Trek to Tumlingtar, overnight at tented camp.
Day 42 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 43 - 44 : Leisure days in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 45 : Transfer to airport, departure your own destination.
The price covers the following services
• Airport transfers (domestic and international both)
• Press conference arrangement.
• 4 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar with breakfast.
• Climbing Permit fee for Mt. Baruntse and Makalu Barun National Park entry fee.
• Food & Fuel during the trek and expedition period.
• North Face or similar quality high altitude tent for higher camps
• Single tent for each member, staffs, climbing Sherpa at the base camp.
• 3/3 bottles of oxygen per member and guide with mask and regulator.
• Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper.
• Porters/Yaks to and from base camp.
• One high altitude Sherpa for one climber (1:1) who assist you whilst on climbing and summit attempt as well as carries food and gears to high camps.
• Government liaison officer, his insurance, daily allowance, equipment allowance and flight fares.
• Flight fare for member and staff (Kathmandu - Tumlingtar- Kathmandu).
• Insurance, equipment allowance, wages and daily allowance for expedition staffs.
• All camping equipments: sleeping tents, mattress, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table & chairs and other necessary kitchen utensils whilst on trekking and expedition.
• Group climbing equipment such as necessary fixed rope, ice screws, ice bars etc.
• First Aid kit bag, trekking map & duffel bag.
• Solar panel at the base camp.
• Restop toilet bag.
• Satalite phone (Pay Call).
• Walkie Talkie for each staff and member.
• Mountain cans cleaning at high camps.
• Cargo transportation to supply the food and gears to Tumlingtar and back.
• All ground transportation
• Necessary documentation and governmental official paper works.
• All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
The price does not cover the following services
• Personal climbing gears.
• Extra hotels in Kathmandu (after 5 nights).
• Personal climbing insurance which covers travel, medical, accident, evacuation etc.
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
• Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter.
• Applicable permit fees and custom charges for using communication equipment, commercial filming, satellite phone, radio etc.
• Carrying bonus + Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, e-mail, etc.
• Bar and beverage bills..
• Custom clearances in Kathmandu International airport.
• Gratitute (tip) for the staff etc.
Si les dates proposés vous convient pas Nous organisons votre trek et séjour « sur mesure » ! Ecrivez-nous, nous avons hâte de partager avec vous l’amour de notre pays et de vous faire découvrir toute la diversité du Népal !